October 18, 2008

You're It

I was tagged by Angie S. No, I was not tagged by myself, it was another Angie S! My last post is starting to seem real negative so I'm going to put up this instead :)

The first is a one word tag. But, have I ever been able to saying anything with just one word?

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your significant other? Cory
Your hair? LOOOONG
Your mother? Patient
Your father? Impatient
Your favorite thing? Vacation
Your dream last night? None.
Your favorite drink? Diet coke, with a little bit of cherry Pepsi
Your dream/goal? Many
The room you are in? Living room
Your hobby? I get a hobby?
Your fear? Failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Volunteering
What you are not? Skinny
Muffins? Warm
One of your wish list items? House
Where you grew up? Magna
The last thing you did? Dishes
What are you wearing? Clothes
Favorite gadget? Straightener (I'm going to consider that a gaget!)
Your pet? Dying
Your computer? Laptop
Your mood? Okay.
Missing someone? Yep.
Your car? Small
Something you are not wearing? Shoes
Favorite store? Many
Like Someone? Everybody
Favorite color? Lots
When is the last time you laughed? Today (too many times to count cuz Taylor is funny).
Last time you cried? Don't know (the Notebook was on recently and that always makes me cry).

The last part is called 7 things

7 things I can do

Water ski
Be a stay at home mom and work three part-time jobs (these are paying part time jobs - I'm not talking about my kiddies)
CPR - I'm certified and I actually had to do it once.
Spend countless hours shopping for anything and nothing all at the same time
Sew a really cute blanket
Remember you. I rarely forget a name or a face.
Ride in the car for hours - love road trips!


7 things I can't do

The splits - my daughter dared me and I failed :(
Get enough sleep (and not because of the kids)
Keep up
Get motivated
Lie
Read for hours on end (I feel guilty that I'm neglecting the house or my kids)
Be on time

7 things that attracted me to Cory:

- The way he loves his mom
- He's tall
- His personality
- He makes up his own jokes (and laughs at them)
- He doesn't care what other people think
- He had his own "radio show." He and Ryan made several tapes with the "ghetto blaster" when they were young. He still has them. I can't divulge any more, cuz I think he likes to keep this top secret. (But I can tell you they are hilarious).
- He waited like forever to tell me that he loved me. He said people say it too often and they never mean it, so when he did tell me I knew he really, really meant it.


7 things I say most often

Have a good day
I love you
Just a minute
Time to take a nap
Good night
Read a book
I need to get some work done

7 celebrities I admire:

Faith Hill - She's a hot mama and she loves her kids!
Tim McGraw - He absolutely adores his wife, and his daughters!
Oprah - Even though I don't watch her show, I think she really tries to help others
Michael Landon (so he's not alive anymore, but he was the best "pa" ever).
Yoda - Do or do not, there is no try! (Cory's favorite quote). He's small guy with big spirit and I don't care if he's not a real person.
Harrison Ford - he chose to grow old gracefully. No fake plastic surgery.
Will Smith - I think he's a good father and he's so talented. I also like that even though he was successful at music, he decided to try television, and then movies. He's always looking to do more and be better at what he does.

7 Favorite foods

Cafe Rio Salad
Cory's spicy chicken dip
Funeral potatoes
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Home made bread
Smothered Bean & Cheese Burrito and rice
Practically anything in the dessert category

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CPR really? That is cool. I should plan on taking you with us when we go swimming.

I want to know more about the radio show. I can only imagine just how entertaining it really is.

Wouldn't 3 part-time jobs end up just being overtime?

Heather said...

What? You can't do the splits anymore? I'm shocked!

Chad said...

I want to hear more about your experience with CPR.